The Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) will hold a public meeting this evening from 4-7 p.m. to review the design and Phase 3 construction schedule of Route 364. The construction will begin in May. The open house meeting will be held at the St. Charles Community College Rotunda, located at 4601 Mid Rivers Mall Drive in Cottleville. The Rotunda is located in the College Center near the Yellow parking lot.
What will be built?
Page Constructors is designing and building a four lane divided freeway for nine miles from Route 94 at Mid Rivers Mall Drive in St Peters to Interstate 64 in Lake Saint Louis. The new highway will include the following details:
- Additional ramps connecting Route 94 and Mid Rivers Mall Drive to Route 364
- Bridge over Motherhead Road
- Gutermuth Road bridge over Route 364
- Single Point interchange at Route K with widening Route K to six lanes north and south of the interchange
- Folded diamond at Bryan Road with north outer road extended from Stump Road to Bryan Road
- Bridge over Hanley Road
- Bridge over Henke Road with ramps to and from the east
- New ramps to complete the cloverleaf interchange at I-64
For those who cannot attend, the information that will be on display at the public open house will also be posted on MoDOT’s website. No formal presentations will be made the open house, rather it is a time to look at the displays and ask questions of the engineers.
For additional information, visit modot.org.