1. When and where is Sista Strut? This year, Sista Strut will be held on Saturday, October 7th at a NEW LOCATION, The St. Louis Riverfront, 50 S. Leonor K. Sullivan Boulevard, St. Louis, MO 63102. The Sista Strut rally starts at 8am and the 3K walk starts at 9am.
2. What if it rains? Sista Strut will proceed rain or shine. Sista Strut registrations are non-refundable.
3. Where do I park? Lots will be available for $2. Click here for a map and addresses
4. Where do the proceeds go? A portion of the proceeds from Sista Strut are donated equally to area non-profits that help women battling breast cancer, survivors and research. Click here for a list of charities.
5. How do I register? You can register online or by downloading a printable registration form and mailing in your registration form and money order. Please note: no cash or checks are accepted. Sista Strut accepts money orders and credit card payments only.
6. Can I come to the radio station to register? Yes. 1001 Highlands Plaza Dr. West, Suite 200, St. Louis, MO 63110. Hours are 9pm-5pm.
7. What do you get with an individual registration? Wear your 2017 Sista Strut shirt to gain access to a light snack after the race.
8. What do I get with a team registration? Each team member will receive 2017 Sista Strut t-shirt, a Sista Strut bag and a water bottle, while supplies last, for members of the team.
9. If I am part of a team can I pick up my own t-shirt? Yes.
10. Can I pick up my friends t-shirt? Yes. You must bring your friend’s photo id and printed receipt in order to pick up their shirt.
11. When can I pick up my Sista Strut shirt? Info Here
100.3 The Beat, Hallelujah 1600 and Majic 103.7 thank you in advance for participating in Sista Strut 2017. We work very hard to give you a first class memorable experience that impacts our community for years to come. We are in hopes of making this the best Sista Strut ever. Should you need further information please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314-333-8667.