iHeartMedia St. Louis, would like to welcome you back to our 14th Annual Sista Strut Breast Cancer Awareness Walk and Parade Sponsored by Brown and Croupen. The objective of Sista Strut is to heighten awareness about how Breast Cancer affects the African American Community and women of color. Black women have a 40% higher death rate from breast cancer than White women and we would like to lower that number by bringing awareness to the community and by early detection.
As we look forward to Sista Strut’s Breast Cancer Walk this year, we will continue to heighten awareness, provide information on resources and to support survivors throughout the year. We walk to help find a cure and to encourage all women to get a mammogram, as early as possible because, Early Detection Saves Lives! Our Sistas and Allies Strut October 7, 2023.
Please Read All Essential Information to Know
Picking up your package on these designated dates is crucial, as they won't be available until Saturday, October 14th, otherwise. We want to extend our sincere gratitude to you for registering for Sista Strut 2023.
If you've registered for Sista Strut between July 1st and September 19th ONLY, please take note of the following important information:
• Pickup Dates: September 30th & October 1st
• Time: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
• Location: Harris-Stowe State University Athletics
• Address: 3026 Laclede Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63103
To ensure you receive your package in time for Sista Strut, please register by the following deadline:
• Valid ID: Please have a valid identification card on hand.
• Sista Strut Receipt: Bring your Sista Strut 2023 receipt, which should include the size of the t-shirt you ordered.
• Copy of this Email: You can have it either in print or digitally on your phone.
If you are picking up a package on behalf of someone else, please be prepared to provide the following documentation for each individual:
• Copy of Their Receipt: You must have a copy of the recipient's Sista Strut 2023 receipt, including the designated t-shirt size.
• Valid ID: Picture of the valid identification card for each person you are picking up for.
We invite you to join us for a pep rally the day of Sista Strut 2023, October 7th, which will commence at 8:00 AM. It promises to be an inspiring and motivational start to the day's events. Following the rally, the Sista Strut 2023 Breast Cancer Walk will take place.
This event is a celebration of unity and support within our community, and we are delighted to have you as a part of it.
Thank you once again for your registration and your commitment to the Sista Strut cause. Picking up your package on these designated dates is crucial, as they won't be available until Saturday, October 14th, otherwise.
Thank you for your continued support.