1. When and where is Sista Strut? This year, Sista Strut will be held on Saturday, October 6th at The Arch Grounds. The Sista Strut rally starts at 8am and the 3K walk starts at 9am.
2. What if it rains? Sista Strut will proceed rain or shine. Sista Strut registrations are non-refundable.
3. Where do I park? Lots will be available.
4. Where do the proceeds go? A portion of the proceeds from Sista Strut are donated to area non-profits that help women battling breast cancer, survivors and research. Click here for a list of charities.
5. How do I register? Registration is closed. There will be NO Registration the day of the walk.
6. Can I come to the radio station to register? Yes. Mon - Fri, 12pm to 4pm. address here
7. What do you get with an individual registration? A 2018 Sista Strut T-Shirt.
8. What do I get with a team registration? Each team member will receive 2018 Sista Strut t-shirt, a Sista Strut bag and a water bottle, while supplies last, for members of the team.
9. If I am part of a team can I pick up my own packet? No, Only Team Captains can pick up packets for their teams.
10. Can I pick up my friends packet? Yes. You must bring your friend’s photo id and printed receipt in order to pick up their shirt.
11. When can I pick up my Sista Strut packet? If you have registered for Sista Strut your last chance to pick up your teams packets and Sista Strut T-Shirts will be at our office, iHeartMedia on Thursday, October 4th from 1pm to 7pm or the morning of the Walk on October 6th.
12. Where do I find Vendor info? If you are interested in being a vendor, email LisaBallance@iheartmedia.com.
100.3 The Beat, Hallelujah 1600 and Majic 103.7 thank you in advance for participating in Sista Strut 2018. We work very hard to give you a first class memorable experience that impacts our community for years to come. We are in hopes of making this the best Sista Strut ever. Should you need further information please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 314-333-8667.